Thursday, February 23, 2012

Our Third Week at Home

Travis went back to work on Tuesday, but my mother in law is still here...which has been nice.  It means I can take Lauren to school in the morning without having to stress too much about the hour long drive back and forth and whether or not Taylor can hang that long without needing to eat or have a diaper change.  Taylor has been such a wonderful addition to our family and is really just a chill and calm little girl.  We had a pretty rough night a couple of days ago, but we made it through and I think we're back on the right track.  Now if I could just get both my girls to go to sleep each night and wake up each morning at the same time, I'd be set!  But I don't see that happening any time soon.  So for now, I will just have to be tired and take cat naps during the day. 

No comments: