Sunday, February 19, 2012

Got a little on my mind....

I will admit, I had a complete breakdown this morning.  I'm proud that I at least lasted 2 weeks this time though.  I'm scared.  Terrified really, of what's going to come in the next few weeks for me.  Travis goes back to work on Tuesday, and my mother in law leaves soon as well.  That means it's ALL up to me.  I know I can do it, I'm just scared as hell to.  Feedings and pumping, diapers, getting Lauren ready for daycare, remembering stuff (that's funny), and all that comes with "real life" again.  So this morning, I broke down.  I stood in the shower and cried and cried and cried until I felt better, and all of a sudden this calmness came over me and the tears just stopped.  I can do this.  I can do this.  I can do this.  As long as I say those words out loud, it will all be okay. 

On a brighter note, here are a few more pics from this past week.  I must say, Travis and I make BEAUTIFUL babies.  I love my girls so much, 

1 comment:

Carla said...

Talking, writing, acknowledging this time is a HUGE step! You CAN do this!