Monday, February 7, 2011

New Year, New Me


I have decided to forget about catching you up on the last 3 months (since my last post) of our VERY busy lives and just start fresh. New Year, new me, new post!


I decided to go on a diet. Not just any diet, but the hcg diet. This has meant 800 calories a day for me...and 800 calories is not very much. I have been on the diet for about 2 weeks now and I have lost almost 20 pounds! So yesterday for Superbowl I decided it would be best to stay home and stay away from all the food that is Superbowl. Good idea! Travis and Lauren went to cousin Luke's house and had all sorts of food. I cleaned the house. :)


Lauren is getting to be such a BIG girl. She is exactly 3 feet tall and weighs 30 pounds. She is VERY independant, VERY stubborn, but VERY loveable. She is our pride and joy and we make sure she knows that every day. She has many friends at daycare, and according to her teachers, she is very well liked by all the kids. They do artwork, read books, play in the gym, play outside, and sing lots of songs. I swear she sings a new song to me each week...and it's usually stuff I've never heard. She started gymnastics (she calls it "nastics") a few weeks ago and she is doing great! She loves to jump around, climb on things, do somersaults, and hang on the bars. I TRULY think that we have a natural gymnast on our hands.


No comments: