Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My BFF...

I got to spend the day with my baby girl today...and although it wasn't for a "fun" day of anything exciting, we had a LOT of fun! We colored, played games, watched cartoons, watched movies, played on the computer, and read lots of books. But tonight was the FUNNEST!

Travis came home from the gym and we had dinner. After dinner, Lauren did a breathing treatment and I took a bubble bath and RELAXED. Then it was time for Lauren to get ready for bed. We brushed teeth, washed our hands and faces, and took our medicine. Meanwhile, Travis hopped in the shower. I thought it would be funny to fill a cup up with cold water and lift Lauren up over top of the shower and have her dump it on him. FUNNY as I'll get out! Travis screamed like a little girl and Lauren and I laughed our butts off!

Then she said "high five Momma"! I LOVE my little girl...she's my BFF!

No comments: