Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Our Busy and Crazy Lives...

I apologize that it's been so long since I've posted anything, but things have been absolutely NUTTY around here. Here's a recap of what the past 2 months have looked like for us:

* Travis and I decided to sell the property and find something more suitable for our family. Travis finished the drywall in the rooms that still needed it while I started the painting and cleaning. We had new carpet installed and have a 53 foot semi trailer in our driveway that has half of our house in it. Our house is currently under contract which means we will be moving into our rental house until we sell it and find something permanent to live in (all while chasing around a 22 month old)!

* I had to take classes for work to get my "National" pharmacy technician certification. Classes were every Wednesday for 4 hours (during work hours so at least I got paid) with tests every week. To say the least, I was a little stressed out.

* Lauren moved up into the 18-36 month old room at daycare. This has meant a change in her daily schedule and new teachers (who I'm having a hard time with) and a HUGE change in her attitude. The first week she got bit on her back (broke skin through her shirt), the second week she was sent home with an "ouch report" EVERYDAY! She either fell down and hurt herself (0ne day she split her bottom lip open with her teeth) or got bit. She is one tough cookie though!

It may not seem like much to some people, but with our house out of order and trying to keep it clean in case someone comes to see it, I've been EXHAUSTED! So thanks for being patient and understanding!

No comments: