Sunday, November 30, 2008

Lauren's First Thanksgiving


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Travis' family at Uncle Ivan and Aunt Cathy's house this year. I was thankful that I didn't have to cook, though amazed that Cathy did cook since they left for Hawaii the next morning. What a brave woman!

We gave Lauren a little taste of mashed potatoes and gravy, and then she was able to enjoy some rice cereal and green beans.

Some things I am grateful for this year:
  • That we have a beautiful and healthy little girl
  • That I have a wonderful husband who helps me out all the time without having to be asked
  • That my dog is a little jealous of Lauren, but also very protective of her
  • That my Mom is living in the Tri-Cities now and gets to enjoy Lauren whenever she wants
  • That my Dad is getting healthier and learning to take control of diabetes
  • That the rest of my family is healthy and enjoying life
And now for the humorous things I am grateful for:
  • That One Tree Hill will be back on in January
  • That I still have a job, but that it's at Walgreen's of all places
  • That my cousin is doing good in college and not partying his life away like I did...

Hope you had a blessed Turkey Day and enjoyed your family and friends that you spent it with!

No comments: