Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lauren is sick...again...

My poor baby girl is sick yet again. I got a call from her daycare yesterday around noon and they told me she was running a 103.1 temp. so I went and picked her up. Made a call to the doctor and had her checked out (since she just got off antibiotics on Friday) and he's convinced it's just viral. Brought her home and she slept for 3 hours, woke up and ate some dinner (at 8:00 at night), had a tubby, hung out with mom for a little while, then had a bottle and went back to sleep until 4:15 when she woke up with a fever again.

Today has been the same. I give her tylenol, it breaks the fever, then as soon as it wears off the fever is back. Looks like we will be home again tomorrow...wish me luck!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Geez...we just went through this last week! Daycare is the devil in disguise....we decided to skip the whole thing this week. Oh poor Lauren! Hope she feels better soon.