Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Darling Little Girl...

Ever since you arrived in this world, my life has been made complete. You are such a blessing to your father and I and we love you to pieces. Your sparkling personality is amazing and I cannot get enough of you. Some nights I just stand at your crib and watch you sleep, hoping that I don't wake you and that you will sleep all night, but secretly wanting you to wake up so I can cuddle with you until morning. I know your father would kill me if he knew that, but I secretly think he likes having you in bed with us too...

I have never been more proud of anything or anyone as I am of you. You are a tough little girl (thanks to your Daddy) and you never seem to be too upset about anything. I have seen you fall down and bump your head and not make a peep. You just get right back up and do it again. You are constantly learning new things and while I am excited about it, I am also a little sad at how fast you are growing up. It seems like just yesterday when you could barely fit into your newborn clothes and we had to wedge blankets in your car seat to keep you from moving around too much. Little did we know that we'd be buying you new car seats right now.

Thank you for being Mommy's little Princess and Daddy's tough little girl. You are a such a blessing and we couldn't be more happy with you...

All my Love...
Mommy

1 comment: